We adapted to the current circumstances to maintain the trust that our customers have always placed in us.
What is important to know:
We are certified by the national public authority, Turismo de Portugal, as a "Clean & Safe" company, committing ourselves to scrupulously comply with the recommendations of the DGS - General Directorate of Health.
- The entire Sardinha do Bairro team received specific information and training in terms of hygiene and safety standards related to the outbreak of COVID-19.
We developed an internal operating protocol that includes:
- Sanitization of hands,
- Breathing rules,
- Use of individual protective equipment,
- Providing customers with individual protective equipment and alcohol-based hand sanitizers,
- Daily fever self-monitoring,
- Alert for cough symptoms and/or breathing difficulties,
- Keeping social safety distance between colleagues and with customers,
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles every day and/or for each new group of users,
- Renovation, several times a day, of the air in enclosed spaces,
- Contingency plan in case of suspected infection,
- Private tours with a limit on the number of passengers corresponding to the capacity of the vehicle.
- Small group/shared tours with a limit on the number of passengers corresponding to two thirds (2/3) of the capacity of the vehicle.
Read our safety internal protocol:
We created a special pack
the safest way!
What it is
- Private transfer to and from the airport / Hotel
- Private Tours
- The chance of choosing destinations far from city crowds and gatherings
- Flexibility to reschedule or cancel up to 24 hours
- The same guide/driver and vehicle during all the time
- Promotional prices